10.31.2009

Cornbelly's 2009



Last year was the first time that our little family decided to go to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. As a child, my family and I used to go, but they only had a corn maze and pony rides (I think) and it wasn't called "Cornbelly's" (which, as far as names go, is a pretty sweet name for a fall festival, I must say). Since my childhood there have been some major advancements to this particular event. Now they have slides, pedal carts, TONS of pumpkins, multiple "jumping pillows," potato cannons, a HUGE rocking chair, several wooden trains, a tractor ride, and much, much more! Basically it is the epitome of fall . . . at least as close to it as you can get in the Utah Valley, which is great for Lyndsay because fall is, by far, her most favorite season.

Now, those of you who know Micah probably already can imagine Micah's reaction to such a place! I am pretty sure if Micah could envision the Celestial Kingdom, it would look a LOT like Cornbelly's! Slides, candy, slides, toys, slides, guns, slides, outside, slides, etc. There were so many fun things to do that Micah didn't even know where to start. I have included some pictures of some of the fun things we did, but I couldn't include them all, sorry.



Happy Halloween everyone!

Golf Blog Signature Smaller

2 comments:

Lyndsay Budge said...

Pretty sure we have the cutest child I've ever seen!

Daphne said...

Next year, let me know when you are going and maybe we'll come along with you! Looks like a ton of fun.
And yes, Lyndsay, Micah is WAY cute!