9.05.2009


(Bro. Clarke, I know that I used incorrect grammar on this post, but I was so dumb-founded that this is the best phrase I could utter!)

WOW! Who would have thought that little old BYU could beat the giant of Oklahoma? Don't get me wrong, I am true-blue fan through and through, but I cannot deny a couple things that are notoriously "BYU." First, BYU is known for being really poor in their secondary at the first of the season. Second, BYU's offensive line and defensive line, for that matter, has always struggled at the beginning of the season. Third, BYU seems to be notorious for "struggling" (for lack of a better word) when it comes to the big ticket games. Need I mention Utah, TCU and Arizona? Fourth, BYU was ranked 20th and OU ranked 3rd....the list could go on! Needless to say, I think I was just as pleasantly surprised as each person in Provo and maybe even just as surprised as the state of Oklahoma! I have to admit, it was pretty sad to see the faces of the OU fans as their last-ditch field goal attempt landed several yards short of the posts. All that remained were three swift drops of the knee for Max Hall, and the game was over! I felt even worse for the former Heisman Trophy winner, Bradford. Kudos to Clawson for the hit in the second period that landed Bradford on the sidelines, but sad day for the Oklahoma fans. I guess, on the upside, it is reported as only being a sprain, so Bradford should be back in before the season is over. (wow! I just read over my post and realized I sound a whole lot like ESPN! I am sure that any ladies reading this have since clicked away from the page or nodded off in boredom! haha) In any event, I just had to say that BYU never ceases to amaze me! Is it any wonder that I am a BYU, true-blue, diehard fan? GO COUGS!!!!

Golf Blog Signature Smaller

1 comment:

Angèle said...

Well well! I didn't know all that stuff about BYU and OU. Nice to know, and I didn't even get bored and nod of or anything like that! ;)